- Posted in News and Updates
Quarterly results have arrived, and Keller Williams agents have proven yet again that they are undeterred on their path toward continuous growth, both in industry metrics and the culture that has inspired agents and leaders to continue their journey with Keller Williams quarter after quarter. As the world’s largest real estate technology franchise by agent count and the U.S. leader in units and sales volume, the company reports significant growth and technology milestones, topping franchise and corporate culture rankings along the way.
“In Q2, we outperformed the market and have achieved substantial worldwide production and agent count gains in the face of dramatic market pressures,” said Carl Liebert, CEO of kwx, the holding company of KW. “And, we’re excited to welcome more than 4,000 agents to our family this past quarter.”
Home to 184,654 agents worldwide as of June 30 (171,269 within the United States and Canada regions, and 13,385 outside of those regions), the organization has seen Q2 net agent growth to the tune of 4,277 agents across the U.S. and worldwide regions.
“The credit for another impressive quarter of growth belongs to our agents,” said Marc King, president, Keller Williams. “They have remained steadfast in their commitment to provide the best experience for buyers and sellers in the midst of an extremely competitive market.”
“And, as a company built by agents, for agents, we wake up every day asking ourselves how we can best support them,” said King.
Much like the previous quarter, KW agents continue to outpace industry standards by providing their clients with top-notch service and continuously showcasing their value as market experts. According to the National Association of REALTORS®, closed transactions across the U.S. were up 32.2% and sales volume was up 52.5% over Q2 ’20. By comparison, this quarter, Keller Williams agents have achieved …
United States and Canada (production in Q2 ’21)
- As of June 30, agents closed 367,248 transactions, up 35.0% over Q2 ’20.
- Agents closed $145.3 billion in sales volume, up 70.3% over Q2 ’20.
- Agents took 214,492 new listings (new market inventory), up 20.7% over Q2 ’20.
- Agents wrote 404,942 contracts (projected closings), up 28.5% over Q2 ’20.
- Contracts written volume was $160.9 billion, up 62.0% over Q2 ’20.
“This hypercompetitive market is no match for our agents,” said Jason Abrams, head of industry, kwx. “Quarter after quarter, our percentage increases in closed transactions and sales volume continue to outpace our industry.”
Keller Williams Worldwide Momentum (production outside the U.S. and Canada in Q2 ’21)
- As of June 30, agent count outside the U.S. and Canada was 13,385, up 24.4% from Q2 ’20.
- Agents closed 15,141 transactions in Q2 ’21, up 149.4% over Q2 ’20.
- Agents closed $2.9 billion in sales volume, up 214.2% from Q2 ’20.
- Agents took 28,238 new listings (new market inventory), up 47.0% over Q2 ’20.
- Agents wrote 17,281 contracts (projected closings), up 114.4% over Q2 ’20.
- Contracts written volume was $2.5 billion, up 193.7% over Q2 ’20.
Outside of the U.S. and Canada, KWW’s regions include: Albania; Argentina; Aruba; Belgium; Belize; Bermuda; Cambodia; Chile; Colombia; Costa Rica; Czech Republic; Dominican Republic; Dubai, UAE; France; Greater Shanghai, China; Greece; Honduras; Indonesia; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Jamaica; Japan; Luxembourg; Malaysia; Mexico; Monaco; Mongolia; Morocco; Nicaragua; Northern Cyprus; Panama; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Puerto Rico; Romania; Serbia; Slovenia; Southern Africa; Southern Cyprus; Spain; Thailand; Trinidad and Tobago; Turkey; Turks and Caicos; United Kingdom; Uruguay; and Vietnam.
In Q2 2021, agents have continuously leveraged KW technology to generate quality leads and streamline their task management and communications.
- In Q2 ’21, Command, a smart CRM-plus solution made available originally in Q1 ’19, hit 104.5 thousand monthly active users (MAU), as of June 30, up 11.0% from Q1 ’21 end.
- As of June 30, the Campaigns App of Command, a smart ad campaign creation and syndication tool, in Q2 ’21 generated a cumulative 418.6 thousand leads across Facebook and Instagram.
- As of June 30, average cost per lead (ACPL) for KW agents inside Command was $2.61 in the U.S. and Canada across social media platforms. ACPL for Facebook was $2.51.
- As of June 30, agents have run a cumulative 56.7 million SmartPlans, the automated marketing and task management app with Command, since launch. SmartPlans in flight represent a twofold increase since the end of Q2 ’20.
“A signature achievement, we’re excited to report that Command now has more than 104,000 active users a month,” said Chris Cox, chief technology and digital officer, kwx.
“And we see engagement only increasing as we continue to innovate in partnership with our agents on experiences that matter most, bringing insights, ease, and increased productivity to their business operations,” said Cox.
Keller Williams is widely known for its culture of care and abundance, and in Q2 2021, top organizations such as Forbes and LinkedIn have publicly recognized the company’s cultural achievements in spaces such as diversity, new grad employment, and career growth opportunities.
- KW agents received $60.7 million in profit share in Q2, totaling $1.6 billion in lifetime value.
- In April, Forbes featured KW on its annual list of America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2021.
- In April, LinkedIn ranked KW no. 20 on its annual 50 Best Workplaces to Grow Your Career list.
- In May, Forbes ranked KW no. 67 in its ranking of the top 250 Best Employers for New Grads.
- In June, RealTrends ranked 88 KW top real estate teams and agents in the 2021 RealTrends’ “The Thousand” list.